Post-Disaster Fire Damage Remediation Services
Grease fires or appliances catching fire in the kitchen account for many of these disasters in homes throughout the state. Sunny California Restoration has experienced professionals ready to respond immediately for emergency services, mitigation, and remediation solutions for all fire damage remediation issues. Knowing what to do and how our team can help gets life back to normal faster.
First Actions After a Flare-Up
Fire damage remediation does not start immediately after the first responders vacate your property. We must assess the damage and determine the pressing emergency services required to protect the structure from greater harm. We also begin needed actions to regulate the toxic environment by trapping suspended soot and ash particles in the air with HEPA filtration products.
Sunny California Helps With Fire Damage Remediation
While people do not prepare for the damage that a fire can do because these are unexpected and terrible events, experienced recovery teams like Sunny California Restoration make it easier to manage. We have seen many kitchen flare-ups and fires that require multiple steps and stages to overcome and correct fire damage remediation. Our knowledge and expertise shine in various phases of the process:
- Removing Ruined Materials – The first step in fire damage recovery is removing all items that professionals cannot clean or restore. We safely discard these items before continuing with recovery solutions.
- Cleaning Salvageable Surfaces – We use strong cleaners and oxidant agents to remove soot and smoke damage if surfaces can be salvaged and protected.
- Removing Harsh Odors – Odors are a common component of protein-based fire damage. We use thermal fogging techniques to manage these threats.
- Beginning the Reconstruction – Rebuilding and repair services are often needed for post-fire recovery. From replacing cabinetry and countertops to laying down new flooring, we are trusted professionals to help.
- Installing New Appliances – We refit and replace any ruined appliances as a final touch to the appearance of your newly restored kitchen.
Your First Call After a Fire
Fast action is critical after a fire gets extinguished by first responders. Your kitchen’s appearance does not tell the entire story of the measures necessary to return to pre-loss condition. A phone call to our offices has us gathering needed information and interfacing directly with your insurance provider to begin meeting their requirements for claim approval. Fire damage remediation can be costly and overwhelming in any home, even when the effects are primarily contained in the kitchen area. Sunny California Restoration can move quickly to help with mitigation, repair, and fire damage remediation following extinguishment. We are ready to help when you call (323) 805-8006.